Proximo are pleased to support HollyBank Trust, helping to provide quality of life, for life, by raising money and awareness to this very worthy cause.
Everyone has the right to live a full and happy life. HollyBank Trust provides teaching, residential care, plus a range of therapies and enrichment activities for children, young people and adults with profound and multiple disabilities. They are there for parents and families right from their child’s first diagnosis, throughout their life.
The needs of children, young people and adults lie at the heart of everything HollyBank Trust do and that is why they’ve invested in the best facilities possible: an outstanding school, a state-of-the-art hydrotherapy and rebound service, beautiful grounds and a forward-thinking assistive technology team that helps people maintain their independence.
HollyBank Trust make peoples’ lives better – not just the children, young people and adults who go there, but also their friends and family. Because of the work they do, families can focus on being mums, dads, brothers and sisters, rather than teachers, nurses and carers. The impact of their 24/7 care and support goes way beyond the sites too, out into the communities where they operate. Our donations and support help to make HollyBank a super, special place to live and learn.
To find out more about the great work HollyBank Trust does and make a donation, click here
- Proximo joins The Institute Of Customer Service
- Proximo has provided Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles for the G7 Summit
- Proximo deliver a new income stream to your business
- Proximo Legal Services – Making a Public Liability Claim
- Proximo Sponsors Chester Boughton Hall Ladies Cricket Team
- Proximo are collecting Easter Eggs for the Food Bank
- Proximo Legal Services – Making an Accident at Work Claim
- Winter Driving – Tips for driving in Icy Weather
- Proximo Supports World Cancer Day
- Proximo Supports The West Cheshire Food Bank