This December, Big Yellow Self Storage Chester launched their annual Christmas Toy Appeal that aims to put smiles on faces of sick and under privileged children and families this Christmas. The appeal has raised over £100,000 worth of new toys & gifts over the years that have then been distributed to many locally based Charities including Miles of Smiles, Kids Bank Chester, Save the Family and The Countess of Chester Hospital Children’s Ward to name but a few.
This year we were aiming to collect as many gifts as possible for those who need it more than us. We were bowled over by the support we received this year, with our people and businesses helping us with donations, alongside sports clubs. In what has been a difficult year, Big Yellow Storage with our help were able to share out over 2,000 presents to those who needed it most during a difficunt time for many.
- Proximo joins The Institute Of Customer Service
- Proximo has provided Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles for the G7 Summit
- Proximo deliver a new income stream to your business
- Proximo Legal Services – Making a Public Liability Claim
- Proximo Sponsors Chester Boughton Hall Ladies Cricket Team
- Proximo are collecting Easter Eggs for the Food Bank
- Proximo Legal Services – Making an Accident at Work Claim
- Winter Driving – Tips for driving in Icy Weather
- Proximo Supports World Cancer Day
- Proximo Supports The West Cheshire Food Bank