Proximo are pleased and excited to announce that from the many worthy charities that were suggested by our people, we will be supporting Mind, alongside Hollybank Trust, for the rest of the year.
Every year, one in four of us will experience a mental health problem. But hundreds of thousands of people are still struggling. Mind believes no one should have to face a mental health problem alone. They will listen, give you support and advice, and fight your corner.
When you are experiencing a mental health problem, supportive and reliable information can change your life. Mind empower people to understand their condition and the choices available to them through the following:
• The Infoline, which offers callers confidential help for the price of a local call.
• The Legal Line, which provides information on mental health-related law to the public, service users, family members/carers, mental health professionals and mental health advocates.
• The award-winning publications and website, now certified by the Information Standard.
Mind has celebrated World Mental Health Day annually since it was first observed in 1992, this occurs on the 10th of October each year. In addition, Mind is part of the Time to Change coalition, along with Rethink. Time to Change is an England-wide campaign to end mental health discrimination.
We are very much looking forward to supporting our chosen charities this year and raising money and awareness to these very worthy causes.
- Proximo joins The Institute Of Customer Service
- Proximo has provided Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles for the G7 Summit
- Proximo deliver a new income stream to your business
- Proximo Legal Services – Making a Public Liability Claim
- Proximo Sponsors Chester Boughton Hall Ladies Cricket Team
- Proximo are collecting Easter Eggs for the Food Bank
- Proximo Legal Services – Making an Accident at Work Claim
- Winter Driving – Tips for driving in Icy Weather
- Proximo Supports World Cancer Day
- Proximo Supports The West Cheshire Food Bank