Here at Proximo, we place our Customers and People at the heart of everything we do! We are passionate about our values and are looking for like-minded people who share the same energy and commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
Our values are at the HEART of everything we do for our Customers: –
We are an industry-leading specialist vehicle provider, who delivers excellent bespoke solutions to our business partners and end-customers. We are a leading Claims Management and Credit Hire Company based in Chester and we are renowned for the level of service we offer our customers and are proud to be one of the fastest-growing brands in our industry with exciting plans for the future.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Vehicle Delivery Driver to join our growing team in Coventry. We offer a culture that is upbeat, fun, work hard, play hard together with a vibrant and positive working environment. We promote a team focus and customer-centric attitude, offering best in class training, development and career opportunities.
As our Vehicle Delivery Driver, we don’t just invest in you, we will provide you with all the latest technology, support and knowledge to help you maintain and deliver excellent service to our customers.
We are committed to protecting your health and well-being during every step of the recruitment and training process and our offices are COVID safe and secure.
If you have the passion, drive and ambition to make a difference and have the following skills, experience and attributes this could be the role for you. Please see below the skills and experience required:
• To deliver & collect a range of vehicles to & from clients to a timely schedule, including attending taxi testing and Council appointments
• Assist in ensuring vehicles are clean & suitable for hire
• Ensure all rental & supplementary paperwork is completed in full and accurately with all relevant signatures
• Carry out driving licence/identification checks
• Obtain fuel receipts for any fuel transaction completed
• Liaise with clients, Councils, testing depts. etc… in a polite and professional manner
• Handle cash/cheques and obtain/issue receipts for transactions to & from Councils, Test depots, client’s where and when applicable
• Ensure re-fuelling of all vehicles is in line with company policy
• Report any issues regarding vehicles, paperwork, licence checks etc… back to the Central Logistics Controller/Regional Manager in an efficient and timely fashion
• Accurately complete driver timesheets for any task undertaken
• Ensure appearance is to a high standard and Company uniform is worn at all times
• Ensure health and safety and road legislation is adhered to at all times
We offer a competitive salary, combined with a fantastic benefits package that includes:
• Annual summer event party
• Paid team nights out
• Reduced car/van breakdown cover
• Service reward scheme
• Annual Christmas party (Not to be missed!)
If this sounds like the ideal position for you and you are ready to take the next step in your career, please send your CV over to HRdept@proximo.co.uk
Please be advised that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to everyone. Therefore, if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.
See our other jobs below