Here at Proximo, we place our Customers and People at the heart of everything we do! We are passionate about our values and are looking for like-minded people who share the same energy and commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
Our values are at the HEART of everything we do for our Customers: –
We are an industry-leading specialist vehicle provider, who delivers excellent bespoke solutions to our business partners and end-customers. We are a leading Claims Management and Credit Hire Company based in Chester and we are renowned for the level of service we offer our customers and are proud to be one of the fastest-growing brands in our industry with exciting plans for the future!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Claims Handler to join our growing team in Chester. We work with Motability to provide worry-free replacement vehicle support for our customers and to help make a difference when they need us most. We offer a culture that is upbeat, fun, work hard, play hard together with a vibrant and positive office working environment. We promote a team focus and customer-centric attitude, offering best in class training, development and career opportunities.
As Claims Handler, we don’t just invest in you, we will provide you with all the latest technology, support and knowledge to help you maintain and deliver excellent service to our customers.
We are looking for customer focussed people who are natural listeners and demonstrate strong empathetic skills when dealing with our customers and take ownership of their calls to deliver outstanding customer service and meet our customers’ needs through identifying a solution and provision of a suitable replacement hire vehicle.
We are committed to protecting your health and well-being during every step of the recruitment and training process and our offices are COVID safe and secure.
If you have the passion, drive and ambition to make a difference and have the following skills, experience and attributes this could be the role for you. Please see below the skills and experience required:
• To work actively and effectively to process accident claims as part of the company’s claims management procedures.
• Work within and provide support to all areas within the Operations Department
• To manage workload effectively
• To achieve and maintain company service standards
• To achieve and maintain individual, team and departmental targets
• Complete regular updates to clients regarding the progress of their claim
• Working within and achieve service level agreements for individual Departments and Business Referrers..
We offer a competitive salary, combined with a fantastic benefits package that includes:
• Causal dress code
• Annual summer event party
• Paid team nights out
• Reduced car/van breakdown cover
• Service reward scheme
• Annual Christmas party (Not to be missed!)
If this sounds like the ideal position for you and you are ready to take the next step in your customer service career, in a role where you are empowered to make decisions and help make a difference, then do not delay in applying today.