Here at Proximo, we place our Customers and People at the heart of everything we do! We are passionate about our values and are looking for like-minded people who share the same energy and commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
Our values are at the HEART of everything we do for our Customers: –
We are an industry-leading specialist vehicle provider, who delivers excellent bespoke solutions to our business partners and end-customers. We are a leading Claims Management and Credit Hire Company based in Chester and we are renowned for the level of service we offer our customers and are proud to be one of the fastest-growing brands in our industry with exciting plans for the future!
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Administrator to join our growing team in Chester. We offer a culture that is upbeat, fun, work hard, play hard together with a vibrant and positive office working environment. We promote a team focus and customer-centric attitude, offering best in class training, development and career opportunities.
As HR Administrator, we don’t just invest in you, we will provide you with all the latest technology, support and knowledge to help you maintain and deliver excellence.
We are committed to protecting your health and well-being during every step of the recruitment and training process and our offices are COVID safe and secure.
If you have the passion, drive and ambition to make a difference and have the following skills, experience and attributes this could be the role for you. Please see below the skills and experience required:
• You will be responsible for onboarding colleague office data onto the HR bespoke system; maintaining and updating personnel colleague files both electronically and manually in line with GDPR.
• Creating company new starters induction packs and assisting with preparing the training room for inductions and training.
• You will be responsible for off-boarding colleagues; issuing relevant documentation.
• Maintain and update absence records on a daily basis, keeping Line Managers updated and conducting colleague back to work interviews.
• Completion of general HR administration/filing for HR & recruitment.
• Assisting the HR Team Leader with payroll
• Assisting with recruitment by sourcing and engaging with candidates
• Maintaining up to date records via the HR system.
• Other tasks as deemed appropriate as and when required in relation to the operation of the business.
We offer a competitive salary, combined with a fantastic benefits package that includes:
• Causal dress code
• Annual summer event party
• Paid team nights out
• Reduced car/van breakdown cover
• Service reward scheme
• Annual Christmas party (Not to be missed!)
If this sounds like the ideal position for you and you are ready to take the next step in your career, in a role where you are empowered to make decisions and help make a difference, then do not delay in applying today by emailing your CV to HRDept@proximo.co.uk
Please be advised that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to everyone. Therefore, if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.