Here at Proximo, we place our Customers and People at the heart of everything we do! We are passionate about our values and are looking for like-minded people who share the same energy and commitment to provide an outstanding customer service.
Our values are at the HEART of everything we do for our Customers: –
We are an industry-leading specialist vehicle provider, who delivers excellent bespoke solutions to our business partners and end-customers. We are a leading Claims Management and Credit Hire Company based in Chester and we are renowned for the level of service we offer our customers and are proud to be one of the fastest-growing brands in our industry with exciting plans for the future!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Vehicle Valeter to join our growing team in Sandycroft. We offer a culture that is upbeat, fun, work hard, play hard together with a vibrant and positive office working environment. We promote a team focus and customer-centric attitude, offering best in class training, development and career opportunities.
As our Vehicle Valeter, we don’t just invest in you, we will provide you with all the latest equipment, support and knowledge to help you maintain and deliver excellent service to our customers.
We are committed to protecting your health and well-being during every step of the recruitment and training process and our offices are COVID safe and secure.
If you have the passion, drive and ambition to make a difference and have the following skills, experience and attributes this could be the role for you. Please see below the skills and experience required:
• Under Bonnet checks and re-filling fluids as applicable i.e engine oil level, windscreen washers, gear/brake fluid, engine coolant etc…and recording of information on vehicle appraisal check sheets
• Cleaning the exterior of vehicles including but not limited to: glass/plastics/tyres/trims
• Cleaning the interior of vehicles including but not limited to: seats/upholstery, carpets/plastics/trims/glass
• Ensuring relevant signage is fitted to vehicles e.g. No Smoking Stickers
• Adding Proximo branded Items to vehicles, e.g. floor mats, air freshener, rear windscreen stickers, registration plates
• Checking and recording of tyre pressures and tyre tread depths
• Immediate reporting of any faults, warning lights or damage to vehicles to Branch Controller/Assistance Branch Controller
• Chemicals Stock Check/Reporting
• Any other duties closely related to the role that Management see appropriate
We offer a competitive salary, combined with a fantastic benefits package that includes:
• Annual summer event party
• Paid team nights out
• Reduced car/van breakdown cover
• Service reward scheme
• Annual Christmas party (Not to be missed!)
If this sounds like the ideal position for you and you are ready to take the next step in your career, please send your CV over to HRdept@proximo.co.uk
Please be advised that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to everyone. Therefore, if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.