Here at Proximo, our people have been invited to be a ‘good egg’ this Easter and donate chocolate eggs to struggling families or those who otherwise wouldn’t receive them. Our donations, which will be distributed by The Food Bank and other charities, will spread some much-needed joy to young people and those who need it most.
Want to get involved?
Due to the social distancing regulations that are still in place, we want to offer you a selection of ways to make a donation –
Send an Amazon or Online order to the Chester head office.
Make a socially distanced drop off at the office.
Make a monetary donation via the JustGiving Link www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/proximo
Donations can include any kind of Easter egg as well as other chocolate or sweet treats.
The West Cheshire Food Bank said: “For struggling families, things that may seem trivial like buying Easter eggs can be a challenge and cause added pressure, with many children feeling like they are missing out.”
“With numerous families suffering from this level of deprivation in the area we are hoping that this initiative can help bring some Easter cheer to families and children who are struggling most.”
Not all families are fortunate enough to receive chocolate eggs and other sweet treats that others take for granted every year, so we’re proud to be able to lend our support to the Easter campaign.
Proximo will be collecting donations of Easter Eggs until Friday 26th of April. We hope that with the help of our people and the local community, we can make an egg-cellent contribution to the Food Bank, and other local charities.
- Proximo deliver a new income stream to your business
- Proximo Legal Services – Making a Public Liability Claim
- Proximo Sponsors Chester Boughton Hall Ladies Cricket Team
- Proximo are collecting Easter Eggs for the Food Bank
- Proximo Legal Services – Making an Accident at Work Claim
- Winter Driving – Tips for driving in Icy Weather
- Proximo Supports World Cancer Day
- Proximo Supports The West Cheshire Food Bank
- Proximo has reached 1,000 LinkedIn Followers
- Proximo Supports Mind Charity