Proximo are hiring a senior hire advisor!
Here at Proximo, we place our Customers and People at the heart of everything we do! We are passionate about our values and are looking for like-minded people who share the same energy and commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
Our values are at the HEART of everything we do for our Customers: –
We are an industry-leading specialist vehicle provider, who delivers excellent bespoke solutions to our business partners and end customers. We are a leading Claims Management and Credit Hire Company based in Chester and we are renowned for the level of service we offer our customers and are proud to be one of the fastest-growing brands in our industry with exciting plans for the future!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Hire Advisor to join our growing team in Chester. We offer a culture that is upbeat, fun, work hard, play hard together with a vibrant and positive office working environment. We promote a team focus and customer-centric attitude, offering best in class training, development and career opportunities.
We are committed to protecting your health and well-being during every step of recruitment and training process and our offices are COVID safe and secure.
If you have the passion, drive and ambition to make a difference and have the following skills, experience and attributes this could be the role for you. Please see below the skills and experience required:
- To ensure the team achieve overall ERAC Hire targets and conversion
- To provide supervision/monitoring and technical support to the ERAC Hire Tea
- Provide morning updates to the ERAC Hire Team to encourage achievement of target
- Assist with identifying and implementing new processes
- Ensure the ERAC Hire Team are operating effectively in their roles.
- Assist with telephone complaints as and when they arise, due to a need for escalation to a senior party
- Provide overall support and training to the ERAC Hire Team.
- To assist with monthly call and file quality assurance reviews
We offer a competitive salary, combined with a fantastic benefits package that includes:
- Causal dress code
- Annual summer event party
- Paid team nights out
- Reduced car/van breakdown cover
- Service reward scheme
- Annual Christmas party (Not to be missed!)
If this sounds like the ideal position for you and you are ready to take the next step in your customer service career, in a role where you are empowered to make decisions and help make a difference, then do not delay in applying today by emailing HRDept@proximo.co.uk
Please be advised that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to everyone. Therefore, if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.