Once a year, leaders of the G7 nations, a group of the world’s richest countries, gather to discuss global issues and economic policies.
They will meet tomorrow for a three-day summit in the popular holiday destination of Carbis Bay in Cornwall. World leaders from Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States have all flown in to attend the event, which is one of the biggest events in the political calendar.
As the UK is holding the G7 presidency for 2021, Proximo are proudly supporting the event with the provision of several Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles from our own fleet. Our drivers Ivan and Robbie delivered the vehicles yesterday in preparation for the event.
I am sure you will agree that this is an incredibly exciting opportunity for us all at Proximo, to be chosen as a specialist vehicle provider for this event is a great testament to the excellent standard of work we provide.
We want to extend our thanks to our people at Proximo who have been a part of making this happen for the Proximo history books!
- Proximo joins The Institute Of Customer Service
- Proximo has provided Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles for the G7 Summit
- Proximo deliver a new income stream to your business
- Proximo Legal Services – Making a Public Liability Claim
- Proximo Sponsors Chester Boughton Hall Ladies Cricket Team
- Proximo are collecting Easter Eggs for the Food Bank
- Proximo Legal Services – Making an Accident at Work Claim
- Winter Driving – Tips for driving in Icy Weather
- Proximo Supports World Cancer Day
- Proximo Supports The West Cheshire Food Bank