The prestigious award recognises our ongoing investment in the development and wellbeing of our people and was the result of an assessment process by Investors in People – a framework that sets the industry standard for people management.
We want to thank each and every one of our people across the group for their contribution and dedication because this is an incredible achievement for all of us. Only 17% of organisations achieve gold and at the crux of it, it means that every single person is involved in supporting each other and is doing their best to make Proximo a fantastic place to work.
Along with embedding the Proximo Group Values, we have invested in training and development and reinforced a working culture where our people feel valued and appreciated – and we are incredibly proud of what we have achieved.
With our customers and our people at the heart of everything we do, we are incredibly proud to be recognised as an employer that goes above and beyond to support and care for our people.
- Service with Respect
- The Proximo Group are thrilled to announce that we have achieved gold-level accreditation from Investors in People.
- The Proximo Group has won the Outstanding Customer Journey Award
- The Proximo Group has reached 1,000 specialist vehicles in its fleet
- The Proximo Group has been nominated for two UK Customer Service Excellence Awards
- Proximo joins The Institute Of Customer Service
- Proximo has provided Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles for the G7 Summit
- Proximo deliver a new income stream to your business
- Proximo Legal Services – Making a Public Liability Claim
- Proximo Sponsors Chester Boughton Hall Ladies Cricket Team