Looking for a new challenge within the Legal Sector?
We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator to join our growing team in Chester within the legal department.
We offer an upbeat and fun culture, with a vibrant and positive office working environment. We promote a team focus and customer-centric attitude, offering best-in-class training, development, and career opportunities.
As an Office Administrator, we don’t just invest in you, we will provide you with all the latest technology, support and knowledge to help you maintain and deliver excellent service to our customers.
If you have the passion, drive, and ambition to make a difference and have the following skills, experience and attributes this could be the role for you.
Please see below the skills and experience required:
- You will take responsibility for your pre-litigated caseload.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a team with the passion and desire to contribute effectively to this vibrant and dynamic practice that offers excellent career progression opportunities.
- Handling files by way of obtaining medical reports, liaising with clients, disclosing reports, and attempting to reach a settlement
- Manage clients’ expectations in relation to the settlement of their case.
- You will use our in-house case management system (Proclaim) and will liaise with clients, insurers, experts, witnesses, and solicitors.
- Comply with CPD or other training requirements.
- Carry out such additional administrative duties as required by the Practice Director.
- To encourage and promote the image and ethos of the practice.
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all client documentation and information.
- To maintain high standards in the processing of client work, both in respect of professional standards and client care.
- To maintain good professional working relationships both internally and externally.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- DiscGym membership
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
If this sounds like the ideal position for you and you are ready to take the next step in your customer service career, in a role where you are empowered to make decisions and help make a difference, then do not delay in applying today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org